Best Geyser (Water Heater) in India 2024: Friends, do you also want to buy the best geyser for yourself? Which is within your budget and with the best quality?
Of course, that’s why you have come to this post. Before buying a geyser, you should also know about the types of geysers (water heaters).
And I will tell you all the things that you should pay attention to to buy the best geyser. Friends, if you want to buy a storage water heater for yourself, then this is the right time to buy it.
If you are searching gas geyser, ao smith geyser, geyser 10 ltr price, geyser 25 ltr price, bajaj geyser, v guard geyser, gas geyser price, geyser repair, geyser repair near me, geyser 5 ltr price, venus geyser, gas geyser vs electric geyser, geyser installation near me, lazer geyser, geyser repair in Bangalore, jyoti gas geyser, kenstar gas geyser 6 ltr price, longway geyser, v guard geyser 10 litre, benchmark gas geyser 6 ltr price, on Google then you have come to the right place.
Important tips to keep in mind before buying a Geyser (Water Heater)
I will take a little more of your time which is very important to tell you what important points you should pay attention to before purchasing any geyser.
1. Water Tank Capacity
Before buying a geyser for yourself, you must check the water tank capacity of the geyser you are buying.
If there are 1 to 2 members in your family then you can consider 1 liter geyser. If there are 3 members in your family then you can consider 10 liter one. And if there are more than 4 members in your family then you should consider a 15 liter one. If there are more than 5 members then you should consider a 25-liter geyser.
2. Anode Rod
To increase the life of the tank, an anode rod is inserted in the tank which reacts with the minerals and elements present in the water.
And to save the tank, it sacrifices itself.. which increases the life of the tank to a great extent. This is of road moss type like magnesium, and aluminum.
Magnesium rods are used in most geysers.. but If you are living in an area where there is a lot of salty water then you should consider aluminum only.
3. MATERIAL QUALITY
Friends, there are many components inside a geyser, in which its tank and the geyser tank are made of stainless steel.
The company applies coating inside the tank to increase its life. This is a coating type.
Check also: 5 Best Induction Cooktop in India 2024
4. HEATING ELEMENTS
After this, there is a heating element inside the geyser that heats the water.. and these are many types but mostly copper is used in geysers..
5. POWER CONSUMPTION
Generally, you get geysers of 2000 watts, but some geysers are also available of 3000 watts.
2000-watt geysers are electric-friendly and have low bills.
And in a 3000-watt geyser, water hits quickly but its cost increases a bit. So you can decide, however, according to me 2000 watts is the best choice, the rest you can see as per your convenience..
6. BAR PRESSURE
Before buying any geyser, you must check how much bar pressure is given in that geyser.
If you are living in a high-rise building then there may be an issue of water pressure.
Therefore, you should buy only a geyser with a minimum pressure of 6.5 bar.
If we talk about budget, every person has a different budget and different requirements.
According to this, geysers ranging from Rs6000 to Rs15000 are available in the market.
The price of every geyser increases according to its features and quality. So the top 5 geysers that I have listed in this list will fit in your budget.
Before buying any geyser, you should always check the warranty given by the geyser company.
In any geyser, you get a separate warranty for each part. Like in every geyser, you get a comprehensive product warranty.
And there is a separate warranty for the tank and there is a separate warranty for the heating elements of the geyser…
9. AFTER-SALES SERVICE
Before buying a geyser, you must keep in mind the AFTER-SALES SERVICE of the brand of geyser you are buying, that is, if any issue arises with your product in the future, then how is the customer service of your brand. . ,
How quickly they sort customer complaints.
Check also: Best Room Heater for Home & Office
These are the important points for you that everyone must pay attention to before purchasing a new geyser.
Top 5 Best Geysers 2024 | Top 5 Best Water Heaters List in India 2024
Friends, in this post I am going to tell you about the top 5 best geysers whose tank capacity will be 15 liters.
5. Bajaj New Shakti Neo Geyser
Friends, this Bajaj New Shakti Neo Water Heater comes at number 5 in the list of our top 5 best geysers.
- If we talk about its power consumption It comes with 2000 watts..
- And in this, you will get 8 Bar Pressure which is a good thing
- And in this, you get a 4-star rating.
- Talking about its weight, it is 10 kg.
- Its full body is of metal and it is a titanium glass-lined coated steel tank.
- If you have hard water in your house then this will be the best geyser for you. Because titanium glass lined prevents your tank from rusting and increases the life of your tank..
- This geyser comes with a magnesium anode rod.
- With this, you get copper elements.
- In this, you get swirl flow technology which is good
- You also get a temperature control knob in it… with the help of which you can control its temperature…
- You get this with 4 in 1 multifunctional safety valve.
- And the company gives 1 year on the product warranty or 2 years on the heating element or 5 years on tank warranty on it.
- If we talk about its price, it is currently available on Amazon for Rs 6000.
Its link is given in the description, you can check it. ,
Pros & Cons
- Now let us know about its Pros and cons
- You get good features with this geyser…that too in your budget.
- But if we talk about its cons, then it is not at all for those people whose area has a lot of salty water…
- But if you live in an area where there is a normal water supply then you can consider it…
- This is a very good geyser and is also popular…
The link of its best offer price is given in the description so you can check out it…
Check also: 5 Best Hot and Cold AC
4 Crompton Arno New Geyser
Crompton Arno New water heater comes at number 4 in our list which is very good and attractive.
- Talking about this power consumption, it comes with 2000 watts.
- It also has an 8 Bar Pressure.
- This geyser gets a 5-star rating which is a good thing.
- It is about 10 kg
- Its full body is of metal and NANO POLYBAND TECHNOLOGY.
- In this brand, you will get a superior heating element and magnesium anode rod.
- In this, you will also get a temperature control nob.
- With this, you get 3 labels for safety:
Capillary Thermostat, Automatic Thermal Cut-Out & Multi-Functional Valve
- In this, you also get an ISI certificate.
- Talking about its warranty, the company gives a 2-year product warranty 2 years for heating elements, and 5 5-year inner tank warranty which is a good thing…
- Talking about its price, it is currently getting about 6500 on Amazon. Its price also keeps up and down.
You can click on the links given below and check the latest price. ,
Pros or Cons
- Talk about its Pros or Cons, it is the best and budget-friendly, which is a very good thing.
- In this, you get good features at a low price and get the best safety, which is a good thing. ,
- This geyser is also not suitable for those people whose area has a lot of hard water.
But if you live in a Normal area, then it is best, you can purchase it.
I have given the link to its best offer price in description, you can checkout it. ,
Check also: Best Mixer Grinder India 2024
3. Havells Orizonte Geyser
Havells ORIZZONTE water heater comes at number 3 on our list.
- Talking about its power consumption, you will get it of 2000 watts.
- And it comes with 8 bar pressure..
Talking about its rating, you get it with a 4-star rating.
- Talking about its weight, it is 13.7 kg.
- Talking about its body, it is made of ABS plastic.
- Friends, if there is a lot of hard water in your area then ABS plastic is best.
You get Feroglass coating technology or an Incoloy glass-coated heating element.
- In this geyser, you get a magnesium anode rod.
In this, you will also get whirl flow technology
- Along with this, you also get a remote control with the help of which you can control its temperature and other features.
- Apart from the remote, a feather touch control panel is also available to control the geyser, which is a good thing. ,
- Along with this, you also get a digital temperature display in it.
And in this, Havells has also given you a shockproof plug which is a good thing.
- Talking about its warranty, you get a 2-year product warranty, a 4-year element warranty, and a 7-year inner tank warranty. which is good
- Talking about its price, currently, you will get it on Amazon for Rs 13,500, its link is also given in the description.
PROS OR CONS
- Talking about its pros and cons, you will get many features in it on a low budget. Comparison to others.
- In this, you get a wireless remote controller.
- It comes with an incoloy glass coated heating element which is a very good thing.
- Talking about its cones, I did not see any major drawback in this so you can purchase it. ,
The link of its lowest price is given below, you can checkout.
2. AO Smith HSE-SHS-015 Geyser
In this list of top 5 best geysers in India, AO Smith HSE-SHS-015 water heater comes at number 2, which is a very good thing.
- Talking about its power consumption, it comes with 2000W.
Its body is also made of ABS plastic.
- Its weight is about 10 kg.
In this you also get glass coated heating element along with Blue Diamond Glass Lined Tank.
- In this you will get Magnesium ANOD ROD.
- You also get a control knob in this.
- And there will be thermal cut off and safety valve which is good
You will also get ISI mark in it which increases its safety trust.
- If we talk about its warranty, then the company gives you 2 years product warranty or 2 years warranty on heating element and 5 years warranty on inner tank. which is good..
- Talking about its price, it is currently available on Amazon for Rs 7000. Its link is given in the description, you can check it.
Pros or cons
- Talking about its pros and cons, its full body is made of abs plastic which is a very good thing.
- And the best thing is that the water gets heated very quickly and remains hot for a long time.
- Talking about its cons, its anode rod is not as effective in hard water as it should be.
But if you can ignore it then you can go with it. I have given the link to its best lowest price in the description below, you can checkout. ,
1. Racold Omnis Pro Geyser
Racold Omnis Pro water heater comes first in our list.
- First of all, if we talk about its electric consumption, it is 2000w.
- In this you get 7.5 bar pressure…
- It is 5 star rated which is good..
- Its weight is approximately 10 kg
- This geyser comes with polypropylene body material. In this, you get titanium plus technology.
- In this you also get a titanium steel tank with titanium enamel coating and a heating element. , which is nice..
- You will also get Flexomix technology in this…
- You also get an auto diagnosis in it, which is a very good thing because I have not seen this technology in any other device till now…
- Talking about warranty, the company gives 2 year product warranty, 4 year heating element warranty, and 7 year warranty on its tank.. which is a very good thing.
- Talking about its price, it will be available on Amazon for Rs. 9999. Its link is given in the description, you can check it.
PROS OR CONS
- If I talk about its PROS OR KONS, then it is the best for you because in it you get all the features which are available in very costly geysers.
- While you will get this as per your budget, I did not see anything special in its corners, so you can purchase it blindly.
- I have given the link of its best lowest price, you can check out…
Search queries on Google about Geyser
- Gas geyser
- AO smith geyser
- Geyser 10 ltr price
- Geyser 25 ltr price
- Bajaj geyser
- V guard geyser
- Gas geyser price
- Geyser repair
- Geyser repair near me
- Geyser 5 ltr price
Friends, here is the list of our top 5 best geysers which you can purchase according to your budget and requirements…
Friends, if you liked this video then please like it and share it with your friends so that they can also get some help in buying the best geyser.
So friends, see you in another article, thank you
The links used are affiliate links. By buying through the links I may receive a commission for the sale. This has no effect on the price for you