Best Room Heater 2024: So friends, the cold season has arrived and in this season you should buy the best heater to avoid the cold. If you want to buy the best heater and you are confused about which heater to buy which comes within your budget and the quality is also good.
So friends, do not panic, in this Post, I have brought you a list of the top five best room heaters that will come within your budget and most importantly will give the best quality. Friends, before buying any heater, I will also give you some tips so that you will be able to purchase the best heater.
In this post, I am also going to tell you that I will clear the misconceptions that you have about heaters, so please read my steps carefully.
Hello welcome friends, I am Saif, today in this post I am going to tell you about room heater price, bajaj room heater, havells room heater, usha room heater, orpat room heater, oil room heater, best room heater, bajaj room heater price, electric room heater, the top five best room heaters which are some of the top best heaters in India.
Friends, the product links of all the products mentioned in this post.
How to Purchase Product
So friends, if you purchase any product from the link given by us, there will be no change of even ₹ 1 in your product. This Website will get some financial help, so friends, please purchase your product only from the affiliate link given by us.
Friends, all the links are genuine and you will be able to purchase it directly from big online platforms like Amazon and Flipkart. Friends, before buying a heater, I want to clear up whatever misconceptions you have about the heater.
Room Heater Causes Oxygen Burning
Some people believe that running the heater causes oxygen burning.
Friends, the heater is an electronic product and a heater runs on electricity and oxygen is burnt by fire. So friends, the heater you are running is not running it on fire but is running it on electricity.
So, there is nothing to fear in your mind, if you have this misconception that oxygen is released when the heater is running, then remove it now because nothing like this happens.
But yes friends, a little bit of moisturizer in the room where you are running the heater gets reduced and you feel dryness. Don’t panic, there is a solution to avoid it which I am going to tell you. First of all, take a bowl in your house.
Take some water in that bowl and place it on the wall of the room where you are running the heater, there will be no dryness.
So friends, first of all, let us tell you how many types of room heaters are there.
Check also: Best Geyser (Water Heater) in India
How many types of Room Heaters
Friends, there are 3 types of room heaters
- Radiant heater
- Convection heater end
- Oil heater
Difference between these Heaters
Friends, questions might arise in your mind what is the difference between these three?
Now I am going to tell you what is the difference between these three.
Friends, if I talk about radiant heaters, the heating of radiant heaters ends very quickly.
And if we talk about its area heating time, it partially heats the area where you have placed the heater in about 15 to 30 minutes.
The hit of a convection heater lasts for about half an hour after switching off and like a radiant heater, it can heat only the area where you have kept this heater for 15 to 20 minutes.
Talking about the effect of an oil heater, once your room gets heated, the room remains warm for many hours, so I think an oil heater is the best.
And if we talk about its area heating time, it hits the entire room in about 30 minutes.
Check also: 5 Best Induction Cooktop in India 2024
So friends, now we know who are the top five best room hitters, so friends, let’s start the article.
5. Havells Cozio Quartz Room Heater
Havells 800 Watt Radiant Heater comes at number 4 in the list of our top five best room heaters.
- Friends, if we talk about its build quality, you will get 2 hit settings in it.
- In this, you will also get 2 quartz heating tubes.
- In this, you will get a front grill for safety.
- In this, you get a switch to control the temperature.
- You can carry it easily as it is very portable
- Its weight is about 2 kg
- The company gives you a comprehensive product warranty of 2 years on this.
Room heater price
Its price is around Rs 1900 on Amazon but it keeps going up and down, so you can check its latest price by clicking on the links given below.
Pros and Cons
- If we talk about its pros and cons
- Talking about its service, you get good build quality in it which is a very good thing.
- Along with this, you get many safety features in it.
- At this price and in this budget, you will not be able to get anything better than this, so friends, you can purchase this.
Its lowest price link is given below in the description, you can check it out and purchase it.
Friends, if you do not want a radiant heater and if you want to buy a convection heater, then we have brought that also.
4. Solimo Room Heater
In our list of the top five best room heaters, Amazon’s Solimo room heater comes at number two.
- This is a convection blower.
- Talking about its power consumption, it comes with 2000 watts and a dual hit setting is available in it.
- You get an adjustable thermostat in this heater.
- It completely reduces the noise while running, sometimes this heater remains on, to avoid this the company has provided an LED light in it so that you will know whether this heater is on or off.
- It is provided with a carry handle which makes it quite portable and you can carry it anywhere
- In this heater, you get an overheat protection for safety.
- An automatic set-off is available which is a good thing
- You get it with the ISI mark
- In this, you get a fan with a 24000 RPM.
- The company gives you a 1-year product warranty on this heater.
Check also: Best Mixer Grinder India 2024
Room Heater Price
Talking about its price, currently, its price on Amazon is ₹ 1300. Friends, if you want to get a blower hitter for yourself then this is the best and it is also very budget-friendly.
Pros and Cons
- The best part about it is its body which is made of ABS plastic.
- Talking about its serving, it can hit your small room within 20 minutes.
- In this you get good safety features which is a very good thing in a heater.
- And if we talk about its cons, then it is not suitable for big rooms, it can heat up to some extent.
- So friends, if your budget is low and in that low budget you want the best convection heater then this is the best and highly recommended.
So friends, now you can quickly purchase this product, I have given its link in the Image, so go quickly and check out it.
3. Orpat OEH-1260 Room Heater
Coming at number 3 in our list of top five best room heaters is Orpet’s Convection Blower Heater.
- Talking about its build quality, it is made of full plastic body material.
- First of all, if we talk about its electric consumption, it comes with 2000 watts and you also get a dual heating system in it.
- You also get a tip over the safety switch in this heater.
- Also overheating protection
- It is portable and easy to carry, and it also has a code winder on the back.
- And if we talk about its weight, then it is very light, its weight is 1.3 kg.
- And if we talk about its price, then it is currently costing up to ₹ 1500 on Amazon, which is a very good thing and will come within your budget. It is budget-friendly.
- Friends, its price keeps going up and down, so its link is given in the description below, so you can check it out and purchase it.
Pros and Cons
- If we talk about its pros and cons then
- It is quite budget-friendly in terms of its service, its cost is only Rs 1500 and it will come within your budget.
- Its body is made of ABS plastic
- If you have a small room then it hits the room within 20 to 25 minutes.
- Its motor is 100% copper wire. So you can keep it running continuously.
- Give a tip, turn it on at 2000 watts, when the room gets heated, then switch it to 1000 watts, and your room will remain continuously warm.
Friends, I have given the link in the image, from there you can check it out and purchase it, it is definitely within your budget, and it is budget-friendly, so go quickly and purchase it from there.
Check also: 5 Best Hot and Cold AC
2. Havells Solace Room Heater
2. Morphy Richards Aristo Room Heater
At number two in our list comes the room heater of Morphy Richards and Havells.
- PTC elements have been used in both of them.
- You will get blower in both of these
- If we look at the power consumption of these two, Havells is 1500 watts and Mafi Richard is 2000 watts. There is a huge difference in watts between these two.
- Both these water heaters have ABS plastic bodies.
- Havells seater can be placed either horizontally or vertically.
- Butt Mafi Recharge heater can only be kept horizontal.
- In both these heaters, you get an adjustable thermostat with the help of which you will be able to increase or decrease its temperature.
- You will get the ISI mark in both of these heaters.
- In terms of safety, you will get overheat protection in both the heaters.
- And to carry it, a carry handle will be available in both the heaters which is a very good thing.
- Talking about their weight, Havells is 2.6 kg and Morphy Richards is 3.5 kg.
- Friends, if we talk about the price of both of them, then the price of both of them is around Rs. 3500 on Amazon. Friends, the price of both of these keeps going up and down, its link is given.
Pros and Cons
Before purchasing this, let us talk about its processor advantages.
- Talking about Morphy Richards heater, its build quality is very good.
- The PC element inside it is very good because it is more powerful.
- If we talk about Havells heater, you get a power of 1500 watts in it.
- Talking about its warranty, you get a 2-year warranty on Morphy Richards and a 1-year warranty on Havells.
- So friends, now you have to decide which of these two you should take.
Both are very good and both are branded. There is a slight difference in the prices of these two, so friends, quickly go to the link given in the Image, check it out, and purchase.
1. Havells OFR Room Heater
So friends, Howell’s Oil Hitter comes at number one in our list. Friends, we have kept Oil Hitter at number one because Oil Hitter is very good.
- Friends, first of all, if we talk about its power consumption, you get 2500 watts plus a 400-watt PTC fan.
- In this, you get hit radiators which is a good thing
- In this, you get three heating settings with the help of which you can regulate different temperatures.
- Friends, if we talk about its safety protection, then you get tilt protection in it.
- The auto-thermal shirt comes off
- An adjustable thermostat is also available which is good
- You get caster wheels in this
- In this heater, you get code Winder
- It has been given an ISI mark which increases its safety trust.
- Friends, if we talk about its weight then it is around 17 kg.
- Friends, its build quality is very good, you will never see oil leakage in it.
- Talking about its warranty, you get a 1-year warranty on it.
- Friends, if we talk about its price, currently it is around Rs 8500 on Amazon.
- Friends, its price also keeps going up and down, so you can check its latest price from the link given in the image and can also purchase it.
Pros and Cons
- Friends, if we talk about its pros and cons, it is an oil heater which is very good.
- You get it with 2500 watts and 400 PTC power which is very good.
- Friends, it keeps your entire room warm for a long time, which gives a very good experience.
- I could not see anything like this in Cons from which I can tell, so friends, this is the best for you.
- I have given its link in the image, so friends, quickly go and check it out and if you like it, if it suits you and is in your budget, then you can also purchase it.
So friends, these were our top five best hitters which are of the best quality and budget-friendly that you can purchase.
Friends, if you want to support us, then if you want to purchase any of the heaters I have recommended in this video. So friends, please purchase only from the affiliate link given by us so that we will get some financial help.
Best Room Heater, Bajaj, Havells, Orpat, Usha, Oil, Electric, Watch Video
This topic searches on Google
- room heater price
- bajaj room heater
- havells room heater
- usha room heater
- orpat room heater
- oil room heater
- best room heater
- bajaj room heater price
- electric room heater
So friends, if you liked this article then do like it and share it with your friends and if you want to join us then do subscribe to this website.
See you in another post thank you
The links used are affiliate links. By buying through the links I may receive a commission for the sale. This has no effect on the price for you